ENP has a Quality Management System certified according to the NP EN ISO 9001 standards. This certification recognizes the organization's effort to ensure the conformity of its constructions, the satisfaction of its customers and continuous improvement.
NP EN ISO 9001: 2015, for the Shipbuilding both in GRP, Steel and Aluminum. Certification achieved in 2015.
ENP is an established entity with technical competence and kwon-how for Shipbuilding.
ENP board is committed to the fulfillment of the requirements and the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, following the fundamental vectors of its action:
• Shipbuilding according to the requirements established and contracted with the clients, with a view to their satisfaction;
• The promotion of the skills and staff qualifications necessary to right performance of their duties and their involvement in achieving the Quality objectives;
• Costs-control for construction, taking into account the defined quality criteria and deadlines established with the concern for the development and sustainability of the Company;
• The valuation of trust relationships with suppliers based on the evaluation of their supplies
OBJECTIVES AND QUALITY PLANNING
ENP has defined as Quality Objectives:
- Customer Satisfaction;
- Improvement of staff skills and qualifications;
- Continuous improvement of the efficiency Company's processes;
- Selection of qualified suppliers.
At ENP, safety at work is considered an activity of value and importance equivalent to the other all other activities.
Working safely is believing that the worker is the most important tool for the company. At ENP, safety at work is an attitude and responsibility, preventing accidents is thinking about the future!
ENP is fully committed to improving the environmental performance of the company, aiming at the well-being of all its employees, suppliers, partners, customers, local community and future generations, establishing the basis of its Environmental Policy.
The activity of the Estaleiros Navais de Peniche, S.A, aims at a constant search for the balance between economic development and environment preservation and natural resources.
ENP commitment is to turn this concern into concrete actions.